• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Scale Parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
I have a number of gas scale parts I'm selling. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Uncut Jeff Snell cowling for Oly Beer, Notre Dame, Dayton Walther, Captran, Circus, Bud, ect. Comes with a set of Larry Kraemer 1/6th scale stacks and a seat. $140 .

Insane rudder w/5" set back and two dual p/u rudder blades. $75

Jensen 1/6th scale strut w/brackets, 5 red. bush w/leaded Teflon inserts for 1/4" shaft, 2 Octura brass ferrules for 1/4" stub shaft, 1/4" thrust washer set, 1/4" drive dog (2 set screw) $40

Turnfin Bracket. $30

RCKM R254 front intake rear exh. motor New in Box, never even turned over by hand, extra plug. $200

Insane pipe. $40

IMG_0287.JPGIMG_0297.JPGIMG_0299.JPGIMG_0294.JPGIMG_0294.JPGIMG_0296.JPGIMG_0302.JPGIMG_0292.JPGIMG_0293.JPGIMG_0289.JPGIMG_0290.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, how wide is that motor? I've only got a 4.5" engine bay on my boat so......................

Mike, how wide is that motor? I've only got a 4.5" engine bay on my boat so......................
3 3/4" to the outside of the mounts. That doesn't include the rubber isolators. There are lots of various size isolators available from Grainger so you could make it work I'm sure. Just use isolators that are no less than 18lbs. shear. If that is a problem, I would attach a some 6061 angle to the side mounts and convert it to a floor mount. Be easy enough. I made a similar arrangement on a nitro boat using a Speedmaster side/drop mount. You can sorta see it on My Gallery on the Holset Turbo photos.

You buy the motor and I will throw in the starter box you were interested in.

Would you accept an offer on the engine?
I'm going to let it post for a few days then maybe.

For the guys that bought stuff I will get shipping quotes in a couple of days. Raced yesterday. Going RC flying today.

My 16 year old grandson took 3rd place in the final yesterday and finished the day with high points for the day in his second race. Guess that's what happens when you start playing with rc cars at 4 years old. He kind of got in another guys way at the start of a heat and without any prompting from me went straight to the guy after the heat and shook his hand and told him sorry for pinching him down. Life is good
default_smile.png
. Proud grandpa to display that kind of character and proud dad for the way my daughter and her husband have raised such fine young men.

Mike would you happen to have a driver figure? I'm building the same boat and need a driver kinda quick as I'm fast tracking this build for the upcoming GasNats.

Back