GAS PIPE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know Steve, that looks like a LOT of pipe for a Zen. Look at the other major brands and see how small they are in comparison.

:eek: Looks pretty good to me ... I am using the BIG "Need for speed" pipe done by carmin blois of canada.

Having NO WAY to adjust lenth without cut & weld :( it will be a PITA to tune ... but the large volume would NOT keep me from tring it.

Scott

Its very popular here in asian, most the thai boater are using this type of pipes on thier mono hull. Ezzy. :)

Ya gotta love that Rc-worldwide guy. It took almost 5 minutes for all the pictures to load on my pokey dial-up. Wait till you see the nice compact pipes Dave is making at Saulsbury pipes, for the Lawless/Zenoah outboard. Curled around like a ram's horn. Very cool. Maybe Dave or Mark Scott can post a picture?

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Im hoping to have pics very soon Fred, Im just finishing the headers before posting pics,

My lawless leg should be here monday or tuesday so I will do pics with it all fitted up!!

Dave

This pipe was discussed on JRCBD a year ago, and those who had one to the person had major cracking and coming a part problems.

If you are looking for a decent pipe try the one oneill bros has on ebay now. It is made by Danny at Sonic Racing. I have one and it is the nicest welding you will see. Runs very well is non adjustable but set at 12.25 inches, chrome plated,. with built in muffler, and water cooled manifold. For $119 you cannot go wrong. Danny built me a cracker version and it is on its way from Aus. now. Has the same features as this one but with a 3 inch 90 degree header.

Regards Curt

This pipe was discussed on JRCBD a year ago, and those who had one to the person had major cracking and coming a part problems.

If you are looking for a decent pipe try the one oneill bros has on ebay now. It is made by Danny at Sonic Racing. I have one and it is the nicest welding you will see. Runs very well is non adjustable but set at 12.25 inches, chrome plated,. with built in muffler, and water cooled manifold. For $119 you cannot go wrong. Danny built me a cracker version and it is on its way from Aus. now. Has the same features as this one but with a 3 inch 90 degree header.

Regards Curt
THAT WAS MY OTHER CHOICE i have dealt with oneill bros before on my 1//5 scale car they look to be good people

steve

Back