• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Outboard drives

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

Just a note to announce that I'm once again taking reservations against the next batch of Lawless Cutthroat G-Drives for Zenoah engines (also for the SIKK). A non-refundable $50.00 deposit is all it takes to get your name on the list to receive your very own drive as soon as the next batch is done -- maybe around June, if all goes well. But don't wait, over half of the drives are already reserved. The full selling price is $350.00, and it comes complete with just about everything, except the motor, pipe and prop. This

2-pound beauty should stand up to a lot of rough water and occasional abuse. It is constructed from all machined aluminum, no castings, and features a quality flexshaft from the same company that makes my populas Strongarm flexshaft replacements for Lawless, K&B, OS and Thunder Tiger drives. Get yours now. Look for a couple cutthroat G-Drives at the CMB race in March.

Call 607-687-0143, or e-mail [email protected]

Thumbs up on introducing the new drive Fred. I know where you are coming from making a product for something that is not in the rules yet. But I can see where that will change.

On this subject, has anyone considered which classes there might be for this type of tunnel? Possibly a semi stock or sport class that uses a widely available gas engine but with stock exhaust and intake. Of course have the open class for the fastest engines with tuned pipes. I am thinking that more people may get into this if there is a division of it that does not require an expensive powerhead. I do see it as having a lot of potential.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently waiting for the #0001 production line unit to show up my door step :) The Predator X will finally have a powerhouse!! Can't wait to get this on the water and see what it'll do....

Latest posts

Back