Re: Lawless flexshaft disaster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

I just want everyoine to know that I have a good supply of all five popular sizes of outboard flexshafts in stock and ready to ship. I thank everyone who showed patience and understanding during my "product recall" and apologize for the inconvenience. I can assure everyone that any flexshaft I sell will be thoroughly inspected before it is shipped. All of the incorrectly wound flexshafts are under lock and key to avoid any recurrence. Thank you one and all. In case anyone finds an incorrectly wound flexshaft, new or old, or even broken, if you will send it to me, I will still replace it free of charge, and pay the return postage.

Also, since this is in the manufacturer's for sale section, you might want to know the prices, so....

SIZE EACH 3 6 12

Lawless Flexshaft and sleeve for Thunder Tiger $5.00 $14 $27. $50.

Lawless and K&B 3.5 (21) $6.00 $17 $33 $60

"OS-21" $7.00 $20 $39 $75

Lawless + K&B 7.5 (40/60) $8.00 $23 $42 $80

Lawless Cutthroat G-Drive $10.00 $29 $56 $110

All manufacturers' trademarked names are used for comparison only

Priority mail shipping on all sizes and quantities $6.00, but I will ship by parcel post if requested. This is often less expensive than priority.

Bulk pricing available, please call for information 607-687-0143

I have no facility for making custom length flexshafts, but I do have a large supply of "left-hand" flexshafts as well as an equally large supply of flexshafts in the exact lengths listed above, but with excessive amounts of squaring. These might be of interest if you are experimenting with a custom setup. Call for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back