• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Nats DVD Release Date

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

We have finally received confirmation from the duplication house that the Gas Nats DVD will ship to us on Tuesday via next day delivery.

We will start shipping pre-ordered DVDs Wednesday, all pre-orders will be shipped before any others.

We used a new duplication company this time, (more prof. product), and had a few rounds with their equipment because of copyright protection software. All fixed and anxious to get everyone their DVD.

Thanks to everyone for your support and patience.

Kerri

Celina. So far they're only doing races close to the east coast.

Hopefully the quality is better than the first 2 videos that I bought, the Carolina Shoot-out and IMPBA Internat's. Disc quality and the equipment used can make a huge difference.

Seeing part of what they got on camera while watching their monitor at the Gas Nat's, they should have some incredible footage.

My copies came in the mail Thurday but didn't know it until Friday.

I've watched them several times so far. Quality is a little better than the previous ones. I'm still trying to see if they put any hidden videos in there this time.

My copies came in the mail Thurday but didn't know it until Friday.I've watched them several times so far. Quality is a little better than the previous ones. I'm still trying to see if they put any hidden videos in there this time.
Ron, Heard it was a real crash fest. Very few came home in one peice. :huh: :blink: :blink:

I was there for Saturday's racing and yes, there was a lot of carnage. If the too-close racing didn't get them, some mysterious holes would appear mostly in the turn 6 area. Supposedly it was the waves bouncing off the rip-rap from the other side of the pond.

2007GasNats007.jpg

This poor guy was bringing this boat back to the pits as we were walking by. He actually was in a good mood considering what had just happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back