• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

gas motor from marine specialties for sale - make offer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koch

SOLD

You will have to forgive me but I don't know what this is. I know it is gas and has after market stuff on it. I bought it with a batch of stuff and took what I wanted and do not need this motor. It has great compresion and looks complete with collet in collet housing. wernt to the website and don't see this model.

looking for offers and but I want to sell it.

please include total shipped and where it is going to, would like to keep it in the 48 for ease of shipping.

the rubber mounts should be replaced as they have cracking in them.

as is sale so price accordingly. I am thinking 120 shipped? offers?

I need a few more items to finish my T4 to test out the hull kit. I need servos (MG BB) only, I need some props to try out. x455/3 x457/3 is what I am thinking.... I need a tx rx unit.....

partial trades + cash?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an very nice futaba 3pm-fm radio with rx all like new i would trade. shoot me your e-mail if you want some picts mark

I don't know or see anything. I does say "race werx" "Victory" and "modified" on the purple water jacket. I don't see any other onfo to tell what it is.

I could pull the plug and measure the stoke with a plung indicator? would that help?

WHAT SIZE WRENCH FITS THE SPARK PLUG ??

IF IT IS 5/8 I WILL TAKE IT >=231 OR 260

IF IT IS LARGER IT IS A 230

R.R.

Back