Gas Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cat that I bought I ended up by sending it back. The seller didn't show the bottom damage in his shots.

I did locate a US dealer for the Falcon 41's and he just got his first one in on Saturday. He's really impressed with it and has more on the way. I told him to let me know when they show up and I'll be tossing some money his way.

well you got money to burn Ron!!LOL!! :lol: I like this cat the gray one is mine. Almost customizing it and almost done to paint! It a team stiker supercat That I got off of Ron!!
gallery_3638_408_21069.jpg
gallery_3638_408_57203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A cat is a hydro, not anywhere near a mono. You can think of a Cat as a tunnel with a raised tunnel/lowered sponsons. Though cats like my Insane Gen2, have a unique bottom that not many other cats do.
2ivxov9.jpg

35nbjaq.jpg
very similar to a mod vp bottom, except for the prop shaft/step in the center section.

Show me any forum site with a R/C Cat boat forum and we'll be there! I couldn't care if it's nitro, gas, electric or sail. I'd settle for steam powered if they had one.It's just too bad that Gas Cat's are the only ones taking off as I wouldn't mind having a nitro powered if they didn't throw them in with the 'riggers at races.
Hey Ron,

do you all not run an Open cat class? or how about open hydro?

Show me any forum site with a R/C Cat boat forum and we'll be there! I couldn't care if it's nitro, gas, electric or sail. I'd settle for steam powered if they had one.It's just too bad that Gas Cat's are the only ones taking off as I wouldn't mind having a nitro powered if they didn't throw them in with the 'riggers at races.
Hey Ron,

do you all not run an Open cat class? or how about open hydro?
Not usually.

There really aren't a whole lot of nitro cat's to choose from as why should companies be making them if there isn't much of a market for them?

Next is the real world thing of too many classes already being packed into one and two day races to start adding .21, .45, etc. Cat classes.

I have been thinking about building or buying a gas cat. I have always liked cats and racing one would be great. What one or brand is the best for racing. Any and all info would be great as the ice is just about all gone and it is getting close to race time. Thanks

I have a Aeromarine CONQUEST CAT for sale. Brand New Jan 2008 boat Comes with Strut $300.00 All White. No Holes Drilled perfect condition.. contact [email protected] Might consider trades on New Seaducer mono Hulls Not drilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking about building or buying a gas cat. I have always liked cats and racing one would be great. What one or brand is the best for racing. Any and all info would be great as the ice is just about all gone and it is getting close to race time. Thanks

I have a Aeromarine CONQUEST CAT for sale. Brand New Jan 2008 boat Comes with Strut $300.00 All White. No Holes Drilled perfect condition.. contact [email protected] Might consider trades on New Seaducer mono Hulls Not drilled.
is the seam taped inside?

Back