New LiFe 1800 Receiever Flat Pack. In stock NOW !!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you be getting the 800’s back in stock anytime soon?
Futaba 7ch 2.4.

I would need to know the exact model. They made them in 6 and 12 volt based models.

If it is 6 volt based I do have LiFe packs them.

If it is a 12 volt based unit I have just sold out of them. Expect it may be a few weeks before I have those again.

9.6 volt transmitter.

That would actually be a 12 volt based radio as they were designed originally for 8 X AA(1.5volt) but realize they have NiCad 9.6 rechargeables in them as factory standard.

I normally do have a 11.1 volt 3S 2750 Lipo for those radio's but I just sold my last pack.

I have a few of them on order and expect they will arrive in a week to 10 days.

Mike Byer
5858 Prospect St.
Archdale, NC 27263

If address doesn't show on pp or for anyone else that wants to send a Christmas card.
mb

9.6 volt transmitter.

Mr Fons,
I am going to have that transmitter battery for you in stock in just a few days. You will not believe how long these power the transmitters. They are amazing compared to those 9.6 NiCad/NiMh packs.

what are they worth and how much to ship to Canada?

Fons

The pack is $34 and $6 to ship. Shipping is only to the U.S. though. I am sorry.

I can not ship these internationally and economically. They can't go in passenger planes so that leaves out USPS.

UPS, FED EX and DHL all are high priced.

Just had two special order 4500 mah LiFe packs shipped here internationally by DHL yesterday and it was EXPENSIVE.

The pack is $34 and $6 to ship. Shipping is only to the U.S. though. I am sorry.

I can not ship these internationally and economically. They can't go in passenger planes so that leaves out USPS.

UPS, FED EX and DHL all are high priced.

Just had two special order 4500 mah LiFe packs shipped here internationally by DHL yesterday and it was EXPENSIVE.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody shipping.

I have ONLY 4 of these packs left.

I can't get more right now as they are on backorder

Haven't herd back from Steve and they are for sale elsewhere too so check before sending Paypal.

I have one 3 for $65 deal available.

The leftover single loose pack is $24 and $5 shipping.

Hello Daniel,
I will take 3 of the life 1800 flat packs for $65.00 shipped, if you still have some???

Thank you
Dennis Harvey

Back