Futaba 3pm-2.4 mx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Dahlheimer

I have found a certain digital servo i want to try with my 3pm-2.4 mx radio. I am using the R603FF single antenna receiver. Can i use two analog and one digital servos with this radio? If so, what mode must i use. HRS/PPM? Thanks in advance :) Richard D

i still would like to know if i can use one digital, and two analog servos? Any one try this? Thanks, Richard D
i have a analog throttle servo and a digital steering servo in my thunderboat and everything works fine for me.
Thanks Mike. I found a digital servo that has more torque, and it has the same dimensions as the analog servo that i am using now. A friend of mine, also confirmed this would work. Richard D

i still would like to know if i can use one digital, and two analog servos? Any one try this? Thanks, Richard D
i have a analog throttle servo and a digital steering servo in my thunderboat and everything works fine for me.
Thanks Mike. I found a digital servo that has more torque, and it has the same dimensions as the analog servo that i am using now. A friend of mine, also confirmed this would work. Richard D

Make sure your transmitter is in PPM mode when you have ANY analog servos.

Otherwise you will destroy the analog servos.

jack

You can mix analog and digital servos, however you will have to be in PPM mode as others have stated and you will not get the failsafe settings in analog mode like you get in digital mode. Not a real big deal with this, but do remember the digital servo will use more battery current so keep a eye on the battery size or use. With a digital servo any binding in the linkage can be a real power drain on the battery.

You can mix analog and digital servos, however you will have to be in PPM mode as others have stated and you will not get the failsafe settings in analog mode like you get in digital mode. Not a real big deal with this, but do remember the digital servo will use more battery current so keep a eye on the battery size or use. With a digital servo any binding in the linkage can be a real power drain on the battery.
Thanks Paul, for the additional info. Richard D

Back