Fuel Saving Twin Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Siriani

Here is my new twin.

Modified FireFighter with twin .12s.

Need some soft water and all kinds of small props. :D

Mikes_LiL_Twin_001.jpg

Mikes_LiL_Twin_002.jpg

Mikes_LiL_Twin_008.jpg

very cool build... love the little cowl, it looks awsome.. post a vid if you can of makin some passes when you get her dialed in,i would love to see that thing go..

mini twins,,very cool .. B)

any pics of the inside of the tub???

alden

Thanks guys it was a easy build with alot 12oz boat stands left over !if it ever warms upshould be fun at the pond

Mike

Thanks guys it was a easy build with alot 12oz boat stands left over !if it ever warms up should be fun at the pond

Mike

Here is my new twin.Modified FireFighter with twin .12s.

Nice job!! I like the CF pipe brackets! Can we see a pic or two of the inside (motor mount)?

Very sweet !!

I had done a twin .21 roadrunner a few years ago, wish I had taken a few digital photos.

Have fun !!

Maybe 2 Octura V937/3 would work ?

Mike, yes, VERY nice! It is funny how many sets of the .12 motors I have sold to guys building twin .12's. If they all turn out half as nice as yours it could be something COOL.

Glenn

NICE!

In reading the IMPBA rules, it looks like a twin .12 hydro could not run with the .21 hydros. Is this correct? The displacement numbers add up to a little too much. A twin .21 could run in the .45 class though.

Technically it could run in the IMPBA "C" class as the engines are .129's. Yeah, not too many "C" class boats so it could see action in "D".

The boat should spin V-937/3's easily but V-940/3's might be closer to the ticket once she's dialed in.

That is very cool. How big is that boat? Can't wait to see/hear it run.

How many guys are building .12 twins?

Now I'm thinking a small FE twin. Maybe run a pair of RTR power systems to keep it cheap.

Here is my new twin.Modified FireFighter with twin .12s.

Nice job!! I like the CF pipe brackets! Can we see a pic or two of the inside (motor mount)?

Mounts are threaded rubber cushions from McMaster Carr, mounted to bottom of hull.

There is a piece of carbon fiber across the bottom of the hull for support.

Mikes_LiL_Twin_0011.jpg

Mikes_LiL_Twin_0022.jpg

Back