Fuel Pumps

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

The old six shooter fuel pump has never let me down but with the new twin just about to hit the water, with two 16 ounce tanks plus header tanks, I am thinking it is time I purchased an electric fuel pump.

Have bought a few cheaper ones over the past year or so but didn't get much life out of them. One didn't even last one meeting, although I was running 7 boats and one was a twin. 8 tanks over 5 rounds equals a lot of punishment over a couple of days.

What is the best value for money at the moment and where can I get one.

Hey Grub,

The Sullivan Streamer pump has been working OK for me for about a year now. Bill A put me onto them. I too was a Six shooter fan for a long time as I was killing electric pumps very regularly - but this one has been very good so far.

Got it here on Ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on the Sullivan Streamer. Pumped over 50 gallons of 60% fuel last year with it and never a hiccup, still works like new. Price is good too.

Justin, It's work, but stick with the six shooter. You'll never fill a boat full of fuel after being distracted. Never collape a tank emptying with focepse on pressure line. In twenty years been through every elec pump made, Dave Brown never failed me. :D :D :D IMHO Fuels too expensive to waste a drop. :lol: :lol: B) B)

I have used a Hobbico-Top Fueler MKIII- for over 2 years(on 24 volts :eek: ) and never had an issue.....

Andy

Yeah, the slimline boxxer is about as good as it gets, but you will pay for it. Around 60 bucks.

~James

Slimline on 24v is as good as it gets so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Grub im using the Boxxer pump as well , have not had it in use for long , Ian Witton has tho - gotta say it sure beats hand pumping fuel into any "X" model

Andrew

Back