FUEL FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

HI GUY'S, I have struck a KILLER DEAL with my fuel guy and he told me ANY % NITRO, if you buy a pallet, which every case is 4 Gals per case,

36 cases/144 gals or 39/156 or 48/192, he will ship it ANYWHERE in the USA for FREE!!!!!!!! example...40% would be $27ea..50%/$30 .60%/$32.please call me if you have any questions at all.this offer is not a limited time deal. TOP QUALITY,QUICK TURN AROUND and ALWAY MIXED FRESH!!

NOT OLD STOCK..EVER!! thanks,Mike Costanzo. 917-751-7002.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael: what brand of fuel is this and what type and percent of oil are we talking about? Rick

HI GUY'S, I have struck a KILLER DEAL with my fuel guy and he told me ANY % NITRO, if you buy a pallet, which every case is 4 Gals per case,

36 cases/144 gals or 39/156 or 48/192, he will ship it ANYWHERE in the USA for FREE!!!!!!!! example...40% would be $27ea..50%/$30 .60%/$32.please call me if you have any questions at all.this offer is not a limited time deal. TOP QUALITY,QUICK TURN AROUND and ALWAY MIXED FRESH!!

NOT OLD STOCK..EVER!! thanks,Mike Costanzo. 917-751-7002.
hi rick, the brand is S&W Fuels, it is made(mixed)per order/fresh in PA/USA. the man who mixes the fuel is a good friend of mine and has been testing all types of oils and lube additives for over 20+ years. the boat fuel is 12%..8%syn/4%castor.his stuff is not your run of the mill lubes.he also sells oil for GAS Engines too. SPL oil is being used in some NASCAR cars ..AJ Almindinger and some other guy's cars which i cannot mention.you can check out his oil website at: splube.com.thanks,mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back