NITRO FUELS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

hi guys, i am working on becoming a distributor for all percentages of boat fuel. i have a very good friend of mine who is a MANUFACTURE ,NOT JUST A DISDRIBUTOR,he has

made fuel for the last 20 years for 6 or 7 major companies(sorry i cannot say) which ones, but i can tell you his stuff is TOP NOTCH! he will mix you what ever blend

and oil content you want. naturally the more i order the better the price to all !! i am supposed to go up to this guys place soon, so if anybody is interested,please give me a

shout and i will take a list of the items and see what i can do. i live in central area of SC so if i can pu a bunch of cases i will take them with me in the truck and work out

delv with you. if you want to talk direct, please fell free to call me at 917-751-7002.if i miss call,please leave me a voice mail and i will call you back.PS,he has never ran out of fuel that i can remember! his $$ is 10X better than Red Max.just spoke to them(FHS) today and they told me $40 for 50%.+s/h. i told them have a nice day.let me know what your thoughts are.most of the time it is easier to get me on cell. thanks guy's and have a great day. mike c. :)

mike, i need a price on a case/4 gal. of 50% with 14% oil. i'll call ya tomorrow, so you have my #.

Back