• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: The Original Nemesis

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cesati

Probably against my better judgement, I am putting my Nemesis up for sale. It is mine now, but this boat is actually Mike Z's originally. If you are a tunnel fan, you have seen the videos, if you went to the Tunnel Championships, you saw what the boat is capable of. This boat is amazing! Fast...of course. Forgiving...absolutely. Fun...someone will have to smack the grin off your face. This boat has been well taken care of and never wrecked. Everything shown is included. All you need to do is bolt on your powerhead with Lawless lower and hit it. You will not be disappointed. I am asking $300 OBO shipped in the US. MO preferred. Post your reply to this thread.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, rick is selling his nemesis!!!. i ran against this boat many times and got taken to the cleaners more than once. whoever gets this boat will be more than happy . anyone who knows rick can say his boats are very well maintained and i am sure this boat is in mint shape

Dang Rick, sorry to see you selling it. I am still kicking myself for getting rid of it.

~James

Probably against my better judgement, I am putting my Nemesis up for sale. It is mine now, but this boat is actually Mike Z's originally. If you are a tunnel fan, you have seen the videos, if you went to the Tunnel Championships, you saw what the boat is capable of. This boat is amazing! Fast...of course. Forgiving...absolutely. Fun...someone will have to smack the grin off your face. This boat has been well taken care of and never wrecked. Everything shown is included. All you need to do is bolt on your powerhead with Lawless lower and hit it. You will not be disappointed. I am asking $300 OBO shipped in the US. MO preferred. Post your reply to this thread.

Thanks for looking,

Rick
I will take it.

Please email me at [email protected]

I want to arrange payment and shipping to an address in the US.

Thanks for looking,

Rick
I will take it.

Please email me at [email protected]

I want to arrange payment and shipping to an address in the US.
Sold to Paul. Watch out down under!

Too bad...too late.

but I hope Paul has good fun with it.

Ronald.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back