• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 42" Dunlap 27 Tunnel Hull 1/4 Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
HULL IS SOLD>>> IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN ONE OF THE COWLINGS LIKE THIS BOAT HAS FOR YOUR OWN BIG TUNNEL, PLEASE JUST ASK, AS I CAN MAKE THEM. THEY ARE 41"X 4" WIDE (CAN BE UP TO 1/2" WIDER OR NARROWER), AND ABOUT 7" TALL. THEY ARE FULL MAS BRAND EPOXY AND CLOTH....

If the title sounds a bit confusing, its actually simple. This is a 42" version of the original 27" "Dunlap 27" tunnel hull. I redid the plans to a 42" x 18" wide hull. This was 11cc K&B OB powered. I am selling it as I have gotten away from most of my nitro hulls these days. This boat includes the hull, a new epoxy cowling that you will need to finish (the original was damaged, then fixed so I could make a mold from it to make a new cowl), radio box, on/off switch, steering and throttle cables/servo horns, and 20oz Dubro fuel tank. I am asking $120.00 plus exact shipping. This boat, when I had my 11cc K&B outboard with silver bullet tuned pipe and header, was clocked at 46mph. The hull itself was very, very difficult to blow over and extremely stable. It is a fun boat for sure. I dare say, with some transom strengthening, it can handle a gas outboard. The hull is painted in House of Kolor Kandy Tangerine over Orion Silver. I had the original cowl painted black, and it looked good on the water. I also will include a black vinyl windshield that fits the cowl perfectly. If you are in need of a cowl like this for your big tunnel, just ask, I still have the mold and can make more! If you have any questions, please ask. I just need to get it off my shelf. It will make a great project for someone. PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

42tunnel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hull is sold! If anyone still needs cowling of this size, just let me know. They are 41"x 4" wide x 7" tall, and can be cut to fit easily. Mike

Latest posts

Back