• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New Prather Fast Cat 7.5cc tunnel and install kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I am selling this brand new Prather Fast Cat 32" racing tunnel hull, and the accessory kit. The hull comes in original box, with decals, and build instructions, and the turn fin. Also included is an almost complete accessory kit. I have used some of the parts out of the kit, so if you look on the picture of the box, you will see what parts are still in the kit, and the marked out parts are missing. Everything is brand new, and would make a great collectors boat. I am asking $140 shipped to the lower 48 states. That is basically $100 for the boat and kit, and $40 shipping as the box is huge that Prather packed the boat in. Please post your dib for the boat here, and then PM or email me at [email protected]. My paypal is that same address, and please add 3% if you are paying with paypal. Thanks, Mike

prather.jpg

Back