• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Smoke

SOLD!

Here is a hull that has been sitting in my garage for years and I don't see anything happening with it in the near future. It looks to be an all wood sport 40. Comes with all polished hardware and all the extras in the pic. It is very dusty and could use a paint job. Hull is 36" in length with a 19" beam. Looking for $200 OBO shipped lower 48.

DSCF0834.JPG

DSCF0835.JPG

DSCF0836.JPG

DSCF0837.JPG

DSCF0838.JPG

DSCF0839.JPG

DSCF0840.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow SD, not much boatin up there for a while. Watertown is my hometown.

Last edited by a moderator:
USPS: Tracking - January 29, 2014 , 9:05 am

Out for Delivery

RENTON, WA 98059

Looks like I'll have a package when I get home today!!

USPS: Tracking - January 29, 2014 , 9:05 am

Out for Delivery

RENTON, WA 98059

Looks like I'll have a package when I get home today!!
Awesome! Let me know if everything is ok.
Will do... it's sitting at the post office right now. They left a note and took it back because "package is too big to hide on front porch"... Our Mailman is a pretty good guy! UPS would have just dumped it on the porch and left.

I'll be picking it up on the way home today.

I'm getting kind of excited. If this hull looks as nice in person as it does in the pictures, I have Glenn on speed-dial and will be ordering a .46 Novarossi. Originally was thinking of converting to FE, but then remembered that I have a brand new Whiplash 40 kit up on the shelf. So I think it would be more fun to preserve this hull as it is, clean it up and maybe repaint, and get it back into action. Not looking for a Nationally competitive setup, but something I can run with District 8 and learn the craft of Nitro. Lots of good mentors in this club.

The hull looks pretty sound. I think if its painted and put back together it should be a good running nitro hydro. I don't think there is a whole lot of work involved to get it ready to paint. A little sanding and prep.

Hull arrived in perfect shape. Nice job packing this beast.

Did a little wipe-down and checked it all out. This thing is REALLY in great shape. Paint is even solid. I may just lose the Red Baron decals and add something a little brighter to the existing paint and then clear and leave it. I think the metalic "red" will "Pop" with a little PPG clear.

Time to get ahold of Glenn and see about a .46!

Thanks again!

20140130_155201_resized.jpg

20140130_155220_resized.jpg

20140130_155230_resized.jpg

20140130_155240_resized.jpg

20140130_155305_resized.jpg

That is great news! I am pleased that you are satisfied with it Darin. Shouldn't take a whole lot to get her back on the water.

Latest posts

Back