• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Scratch Built - One of a kind - Lil Pushover

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Smoke

SOLD!

Well guys, I built this, this winter and here she sits. The water is frozen and will be for a while so, instead of this sitting here I thought that someone could put this to use. She's never been ran obviously since boats don't run too well on ice. This would probably make a decent retrieval boat. It has a Proboat Stilleto outboard on it with a Turnigy 540L V-spec 810Kv inrunner w/impeller. I used the lower kv motor for torque over speed. It also has a Seaking 60a marine esc which you can opt to run it from 2s to 6s. However for just tooling around or running out to retrieve another boat I would only go with 3s. Personal preference I guess. Steering is done with a Hitec HS-645mg servo which will have more torque then it should ever need. As you can see it has custom details on it which is probably a bit overkill but what the heck, it looks good. The boat itself is 32" x 15". Since it really doesn't matter if this sells or not, I am interested in offers. If you decide to make an offer, remember to include shipping costs in that offer and that all items are new. It also appears that some paint has worn off of the pool noodles from being moved around. An easy enough job to touch it up. I am going to venture that shipping within the lower 48 will be around $35-$40. Please feel free to make an offer.

I paid around $225 in materials and parts.

Use this as a baseline to go by if making an offer

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing is awsome Robert.

Do you have a value in your mind you would like to get?

Thank you Kris! I do have an idea of a price I would like for it. Feel free to message me.

Robert,

This would make a great rescue boat. It's a work of art.

John
That's what I originally built it for. Doesn't seem like anyone wants a rescue boat. Lol. I have people that message me saying they are interested in it. So I say make me an offer, and then I never hear back from them. Must not be as interested as they say.

Robert,

they are interested in your boat, but are reluctant to put a price on it for fear of over paying or insulting you with a low offer. if you would really like to sell it please put a number to it and I bet it will sell, or at least get some offers.

gary

I would have thought more than that but we haven't added your time, might have a 100 hours in that thing then maybe not, either way really cool looking boat. best of luck and if you live in the north stay warm..

gary

by the way wanna race the stang. 1000 ft for pinks lol

Robert,

NOT degrading your boat. I'm working with my budget. I'll offer $300.00 shipped to zip 33909.

Regards,

Bill

Robert,

My bid offer declined. I don't use paypal. Posted so people can see it's up for bid.

Thank You for your consideration,

Bill

Robert,

My bid offer declined. I don't use paypal. Posted so people can see it's up for bid.

Bill
Whoa! Lets get things straight here, it was never up for bid! I was taking offers. First offer I got I had accepted however they were not able to come thru with the funds so that offer was null and void. Second offer I got was accepted as well and that person is now the owner of the boat. When I got the second offer I had let the buyer know I would like to get paid thru paypal. While they were sorting out their payment method (If that buyer wants to be known then they can say something on this thread if they like) you had chimed in with an offer. Anyhow, I messaged you and this is exactly what I told you in that message word for word "Bill I have another offer on it right now. They want to send me a check however I prefer payment thru paypal. Let me see what their response is and I will let you know. Other than that I will accept your offer of $300 shipped providing payment is made thru paypal." So where you came up with this bid on it BS I don't know. For you to mud up my thread with that crap is just way out of line. Please get your facts right before you start blowing smoke!

Sorry Robert. Not a bid. Was offer. Not trying to mud anything. I made offer in open thread. You accepted to be paid by paypal.

I don't use paypal is all I said. Boat up FOR SALE not bid. I used wrong word. Fist offer never posted. I was up front.

Regards,

Bill

Sorry Robert. Not a bid. Was offer. Not trying to mud anything. I made offer in open thread. You accepted to be paid by paypal.

I don't use paypal is all I said. Boat up FOR SALE not bid. I used wrong word. Fist offer never posted. I was up front.

Regards,

Bill
Bill, this is what you said right here........

Robert,

Bill

Everyone already knew I was accepting offers. I had stated that in the original post. Anyhow apology accepted. No hard feelings.

Back