• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Prop Pliers Updated 12/8

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Larson is on the list as well. Hopefully I can get all paid up for by this weekend. I will start to ship them out next week.

Mike
my money is now your money mike, thanks..and if larry gets a set make sure you get the backwards type pliers to make his, since that is the way his boats will be going this year when i blow by him so fast his general lee paintjob falls off.
laugh.gif

tk

tongue.gif
Mikes products are top notch, but they won't help you out much when they're collecting dust in your tool box.
cool.gif

Picked up 4 new sets today for a total of 12 all together. Post here that you want them. So far here is the list

Aaron Alberico - paid

Tim Duggan - paid

Allen Yeun - paid inroute

Terry Kelly - paid

James Beasley - paid

Jack Bridges - paid

Mike Larson

Gary R

Todd Hollander

Kevin (pumpkin)

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mike kevin from australia could you put me down for a set of pliers please,let me know how much and for postage to aussie i think i still have your paypal address.

thanks kevin.

Craig

Do you live near Kevin? I could ship yorus together. Save you $7. Let me know. I did the Same for Aaron A and Tim D.

I think I replied to everyone. If I missed you let me know. I received a payment from Shelly Vozenilek. I am not sure who this is.

Mike

Took care of that with Mike... Mike ?... anyway... since she has all the money, she has the paypal account too.... which, explaining to someone to install the message that goes with the paypal money, I wont expand on as, it may have been the chromosome thing, IDK, i was out of town. Note to self..... thanks Mike, you make alot more trick stuff than pliers.... advertise a little and keep that family fed..... Good luck, Mike

All 12 plier sets have shipped today. Priority mail.

Thanks everyone

Mike

Back