• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or TRADE PICCO P67 almost new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

Selling this almost new PICCO P67 engine. I have had it for a while, put it in a 60 mono last year and ran it about twice around the pond in practice before hitting something in the water. The engine survived, but the boat was toast. Decided not to run that class any longer. I cleaned it up right after I took it out of the boat and it looks brand new. Excellent compression. With carb, as pictured. I would like $280 OBO for it, plus shipping. I would also SWAP for a new or almost new 21 OUTBOARD motor (Almost anything but K&
default_cool.png
. Send me your offers with a couple pics if you want to swap. Thanks,

PICCO-1.JPGPICCO-2.JPGPICCO-3.JPG

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I would really rather not dis-assemble this motor. I can assure you this motor has only a few minutes run time on it.

Sorry, I would really rather not dis-assemble this motor. I can assure you this motor has only a few minutes run time on it.
Still lots of fans out there for the Picco, posting some pic's of the P&L would give any prospective buyer confidence in its quality. I'm sure it's exactly what you say it is but it's best to show people that. Just a suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can trust Fred Howe (Lawless Lowers } He is as honest as one can be. Fred, Do you need another OS? Tom

Back