• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco P45 P67 and Exhaust throttle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffEvans

Supporting Member
Hi up for sale is

1. Picco P45, this engine is new in the box and includes the original paper work. I pulled the head to double check this engine as I've had it for some time. It includes the header and accessories. SOLD

2. Picco P67 new in the box, no paperwork and missing 1 of the water fittings. SOLD SOLD

3. Exhaust throttle for a Picco P67 I'm not sure of the manufacturer on this item. I took a photo of it on the engine but the ENGINE is NOT included. 100.00 OBO

PayPal is preferred as family, friends or add 3% to the total. Shipping is not included. A tracking number will be provided when the item ships.

P45 3.jpg

P45 4.jpg

P45.jpg

P 67.jpg

P67 2.jpg

P67 throttle 2.jpg

P67 throttle.jpg

P67 throttle 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Wayne just a general search with UPS, FedEx and USPS shows USPS the cheapest at 75.00

PM me your address and zip code and I'll see if it gets any cheaper thanks

Exhaust throttle for a Picco P67 I'm not sure of the manufacturer on this item. I took a photo of it on the engine but the ENGINE is NOT included. 100.00 OBO
funny, I have nearly the exact same engine set-up on a brand-new original Picco P67R (circa-1988). Same (TideWater supplied) racing venturi, only using Carl Brey (CeeBee Marine) exhaust throttle. Good running engines!

March2014_Picco_P67Marine_Circa1988_06.jpg

Picco_P67Marine_JeffEvans_IntlWaters-Mar2016_01.jpg

Sorry Wayne I dug everywhere DHL UPS FedEx USPS and their prices to ship something that small to Aussie is insane.

Ok Chris your up next let me know what you want to do, thanks

If you will take the $125 all I need is a pay pal address and we'll go from there.

Thanks Chri

Exhaust throttle for a Picco P67 I'm not sure of the manufacturer on this item. I took a photo of it on the engine but the ENGINE is NOT included. 100.00 OBO
funny, I have nearly the exact same engine set-up on a brand-new original Picco P67R (circa-1988). Same (TideWater supplied) racing venturi, only using Carl Brey (CeeBee Marine) exhaust throttle. Good running engines!
Hi David I do think you are right the venturi is Tidewater I just can't remember who made the exhaust throttle but I know it is new. I have a throttle similar to yours that is used. Yes these engines did run good! I hate to part with them but a heart attack later.....I need thin down the collection.

I'll do 150 shipped to 95204 for the 67. just need paypal info

Back