• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs Ml Boatworks Px 335

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuzum

Selling my new build PX 335 built on glass top sponsons and hull is flat and square !! glassed inside sponsons and full floatation in sponsons and center section sealed with west systems top is primered comes with control rods and water inlet fittings asking 280.00 shipped paypal valleyraceway @aol.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also have a complete lower unit with a new 4074 2200 motor and cooling sleeve with new shaft ass. And cable and a new swordfish 200 amp speedo I can make a package deal with or sell separate

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dammm Todd, why are you selling up after just finishing it? Looks like a nice clean build.

Moms sick .... Or I would be racing this year but not looking like it ... It was a nice clean straight build for sure should run great

Latest posts

Back