• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: K90s SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hey guys,

I've got 2 K90s for sale.

First is used RTR, sleeve raised .030, drum opened up, bar stock .530 carb. Motor is in good shape, but I don't have anything to run it in anymore.

The second motor is basically a parts motor. Stock drum/carb, case, etc. No PS/head/rod. I have a few used sleeves that you could fit a new piston to if you're up to it.

I also have a header and Macks 13cc muffled pipe with an extended muffler section.

$250 obo takes the lot. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Attebery said:
Hey guys,

First is used RTR, sleeve raised .030, drum opened up, bar stock .530 carb. Motor is in good shape, but I don't have anything to run it in anymore. 

The second motor is basically a parts motor. Stock drum/carb, case, etc. No PS/head/rod. I have a few used sleeves that you could fit a new piston to if you're up to it.

I also have a header and 2 Macks 13cc muffled pipes, one stock, one with an extended muffler section. 

Thanks,

Hello Chris.  If these are the silver head motors, I will take them.  If they are the black heads I will let you know.

Thanks

Eric Canto

Chris

68033[/snapback]

Eric,

They are Black heads. I could polish them up to silver if you want. :^)

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Chris Attebery said:
Hey guys,

I also have a header and 2 Macks 13cc muffled pipes, one stock, one with an extended muffler section. 

Thanks,

Hello Chris.  If these are the silver head motors, I will take them.  If they are the black heads I will let you know.

Thanks

Eric Canto

Chris

68033[/snapback]

68034[/snapback]

Chris Attebery said:
Eric,
They are Black heads. I could polish them up to silver if you want.  :^)

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Chris Attebery said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Thanks

Eric Canto

Chris

68033[/snapback]

68034[/snapback]

68040[/snapback]

Does the complete motor have good compression? Thanks... Eric

Eric,

I ran them in an Sprintcat and SG at the NAMBA nats a couple years back. I took first in the Cat class and third in Hydro. They both ran very strong. I sold the boats a couple months later and never got around to selling the motors. I pickled them up and I kind of forgot about them. It's been a few months since I've looked at them. I had them sold but the guy couldn't come up with the cash. I'll give it a bump test tonight and let you know how it feels.

Chris

Does the complete motor have good compression? Thanks... Eric

Eric,

I checked to motor out last night. I have good news and bads news.

Good news: It still has good compression.

Bad news: I think I sold the stock 13cc pipe because I can't find it. I had them all together in a box. It isn't there. I'll drop the price to $225 to compensate.

The motor broke a rod, sent the shrapnel into the combustion chamber.

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Thanks Chris!  What happened to the motor that is now incomplete?
Eric

68096[/snapback]

I just received this gear from Chris. This is the first time I have dealt with Chris and I am very pleased. I have been burned in the past when buying used engines but this was a great deal. Thanks Chris!

Latest posts

Back