• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 CMB HR 67 Motors - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattMurany

BOTH SOLD

I have 2 used CMB HR 67 motors for sale. They are still in good condition and stock no mods except the 2nd one has an OS 9B carb.

1st:

SAM_0391.JPG SAM_0394.JPG

2nd:

SAM_0393.JPG SAM_0395.JPG

Both motors come with everything in their picture for $275 each shipped to lower 48. Will ship to anywhere else with the shipping being split between buyer and myself.

Thanks Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey don I can use one a scale let me know buddy.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Don and Julian,

Both payments recieved.

Don,

Motor may go out tonight or first thing tomorrow I will let you know.

Thanks Matt

Finally got the motor yesterday after it's 5 day trek up and down the east coast. Motor looks great, pipe not so much, big dinger in the secondary cone. USPS definitely didn't treat that package kindly....... :angry:

Finally got the motor yesterday after it's 5 day trek up and down the east coast. Motor looks great, pipe not so much, big dinger in the secondary cone. USPS definitely didn't treat that package kindly....... :angry:
Don, last package I sent priority mail included $500.00 Ins. Check it out.

Latest posts

Back