D3 Broward Model Boat Club District Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

* Hello All,
* This is the 7th race of our D3 season.
* NAMBA Rules apply.
* Open water will begin on Friday October 9th at 10:00am
* Driver Meeting will be at 7:30am Saturday morning with racing starting promptly after.
* Half Mill Option will be voted on at the drivers meeting.
NAMBA INSURANCE IS A MUST AT ALL DISTRICT RACES IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RACED AT A NAMBA EVENT WITH THE TEMPORARY INSURANCE YOU MUST REGISTER WITH NAMBA FOR YOUR 2015 MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE WITHOUT NAMBA COVERAGE
PLEASE PRESENT NAMBA CARD AT CHECK IN.
RCRACINGEVENTS ONLINE ENTRY IS PAYPAL ONLY.
* TO PREVENT TOO MANY CANCELLATIONS AT LAST MINUTE PLEASE SEE BELOW:
* FOR MAIL IN ENTRY'S PLEASE MAIL YOUR CLASS AND FREQUENCY
* WITH CHECK TO
* BROWARD MODEL BOAT CLUB
* 4000 NW 31 AVE
* MIAMI,FL 33142
* ONCE YOUR MAIL IN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED YOUR ENTRY WILL BE ADDED TO RCRACINGEVENTS.
* NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT RACE:
* NO ENTRY ACCEPTED PAST:10/8/2015
* IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR ENTRY YOU MAY DO SAY AND A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED UP UNTIL 10/08/2015. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AFTER 10/08/2015.
* All Cracker Box entry's please read below:
* *Cracker Box Rules:*
* a. Spec engines will be a Zenoah G260 PUM ONLY.
* b. The Engine may run a stock unmodified 257 or the original 644 with choke carburetor.
* c. No internal modifications are allowed. Replacement parts must be from the original
* manufacturer and the same type engine (Example: Zenoah 260 to Zenoah 260). No part
* swapping from other manufacturers or engine types is permitted.
* d. The engine ignition coil may be moved to another location on the engine or hull.
* e. Each engine must have a working throttle control and the engine must be set up to be
* completely stopped with the transmitter controls.
* f. Recoil pull start must the primary method of starting. EZ Start and pulleys are acceptable.
* h. All engines & mufflers are subject to inspection at any time during the event
* i. All engines must have a canister muffler, custom muffled exhaust system or tuned pipe.
* i. With the exception of the canister muffler the muffled exhaust system or tuned pipe
* must be enclosed by the hull.
* ii. No part of the exhaust system or tuned pipe, including a muffler, shall extend more
* than 4 inches behind the transom.
* j. Stock motor inspection to include all parts of motor as defined in Super Sport Class
* c. No hardware may be used that would introduce “non-trip” to the boat. No angled trim tabs.
* Skegged struts allowed. Turn fins must be mounted to transom and perpendicular to the bottom of the boat.
* All cracker boats must follow appearance NAMBA Rules:
* This is a offered trial specialty class to help resurrect and support another entry level class, and these suggesting rules will be submitted to the district for voting for the 2016 D3 race season.
* This is a family friendly event please keep all racing fun and attitudes appropriate.
* Club paypal is:
* [email protected]
* Suggested Hotels:
* Quality Inn 10 miles from lake
* 1711 North University Drive
* Plantation, Fl 33322
* 954-556-8200
* Hampton Inn 8.7 miles from lake
* 5701 Madison Avenue
* Tamarac, Fl 33321
* 954-724-7115
* Hyatt Place 8.3 miles from lake
* 8530 West Broward Blvd
* Plantation, Fl 33324
* 954-370-2220

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering is there going to be a race not seeing anyone from that club signed up been asked from a few people whats up

Outboards are signed up just need some to complete the classes. Your up Robert

Mic

Robert there are only three active club members and one is signed up and I no longer have any boats. If you sign up your A tunnel that will make 3 for that class.

The race will be held but since there will not be 100 boats no awards will be given.

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert there are only three active club members and one is signed up and I no longer have any boats. If you sign up your A tunnel that will make 3 for that class.

The race will be held but since there will not be 100 boats no awards will be given.

Jeremy
NO BOATS....what did you do with them????

If I didnt have a 60 MicroBurst already,I would buy yours. They are very fast and you can heat race them. Rick B. did a first class job setting that boat up.

Sorry for high jacking your thread Jeremy,sucks to hear you got rid of your boats. Do you have any prop gauge's for sale?

Back