• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Equi O/B pipe /3280 ?? OB pipe !!SOLD!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mamaril

I have lightly used Equi O/B pipe and header adaptor for an OS , don't plan on using it anymore so it must go. 75.00 plus shipping

I also have a cut and rewelded 3280, worked very well. 25.00 plus shipping

No pm's, post here if interested, paypal preferd. Thanks for looking.

Jim

As noted in last post this is not an original 3280, it is an unknown at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim,

I'll take the Equi pipe!!!! Send me your PayPal info. Thanks.

Hell the 3280 doesn't even have the original centre band weld. Yours is smooooth. What gives? This is the OPS 3280 your trying to display here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell the 3280 doesn't even have the original centre band weld. Yours is smooooth. What gives? This is the OPS 3280 your trying to display here?
my thought exactly..
Damm you guys are right I didn't even realize that until you mentioned it, I just took it at face value as what I was told when I got. I stand corrected. Still works very well, I had it on my CMB and an OS and it was a screamer. Sorry for the confusion.

Jim

Back