• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- CMB80HR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
CMB 80HR, ran this motor in 80 rigger I no longer own. Compression is strong, bearings feel fine, performed great last time out. Has very minor detonation markings on piston top outer areas from running once with a split water line but has run fine since that happened, no big deal. Black powdercoat worn off on one side of water jacket from rubbing cowl. Still lots of life in it, 1/4" collet included $285 plus postage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price dropped to $285. This can also be changed to a current 67 with piston/sleeve set and head button swap. :)

What happened to the prices for shipping into Canada??? Based on USPS web site it'll run $38.85 to ship a 2 1/2 pound box Priority with $300 insurance, costs have gone up big time. :(

I have found not only USPS but Canada post has riased there rates. I'll have to pass for now as I just got the bill for repaires to my motorcycle and she's cut off my boating fund.

Back