• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/4 SCALE DPI 48" TUNNEL HULL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Hi everyone,

Well, since I built a different boat, this one must go! Its a 48" DPI 1/4 Scale that is designed for the 11-16cc K&B Outboards. It is complete, just needs Radio, Receiver, and 11CC+ Engine. It has a new Hitec 645MG High Torque Servo for Steering, S148 Futaba for throttle, on off switch, 20oz fuel tank and all cabling. I am asking $250.00 plus exact shipping for it. If you need an engine, I have a stock 11cc K&B that I will sell for $160.00 or a stock 11cc K&B with Mark Hopper header and tuned pipe for $260.00 extra. Both engines are in great condition in both appearance and functionality. Pics available upon request! The boat is painted after the real tunnel hull "Cal Spas". It is overall in great shape. One damaged spot has been repaired and reinforced. That spot is under the NOVAK decals and cannot be seen now that the decals are installed. The boat has all the proper weights installed for no blow overs and great handling. Email me at [email protected] or PM me here with any questions! Thanks, Mike

DPI48.jpg

Videos of it running with the tuned pipe 11cc engine:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available. $225 shipped or $200 shipped without the steering servo takes it. I paid a LOT more than that for this boat, and shipping alone will be $30-40. So its a steal. PM or email me! Thanks, Mike

Back