Free Beer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
........ or did that beer come from our cooler?
Now THAT was funny! :p
Thats usually were I snag mine ! lol. Gotta love them Pond Pirates... Hey Norm , my MAC .45 is next.

Sorry I missed you guys at the pond today, got to spend all day helping James Chambers and Terry Rinker rig the 07 Champ boat. What a treat .We even got to get it wet at the test pond. That boat is a rocket and should be a contender once again in 07. Thanks James , I had a BLAST.

Last edited by a moderator:
........ or did that beer come from our cooler?
Now THAT was funny! :p
Thats usually were I snag mine ! lol. Gotta love them Pond Pirates... Hey Norm , my MAC .45 is next.

Sorry I missed you guys at the pond today, got to spend all day helping James Chambers and Terry Rinker rig the 07 Champ boat. What a treat .We even got to get it wet at the test pond. That boat is a rocket and should be a contender once again in 07. Thanks James , I had a BLAST.
I need gaskets and wrist pin clips.

It is good. I remember when it first came out around here. They were selling it for about $10. My buddy and I went back the next day and bought a bunch of them. The next week it almost doubled in price..

Beer, Don I thought you drank RUM mon. :ph34r:
Yup, but there's nuttin' wrong with a cold brewski from time to time. :D
Don; Karen just bought a fifth of "Sailor Jerry" It is supposed to be good. ???? Thanks for the valuable info :rolleyes

It is good. I remember when it first came out around here. They were selling it for about $10. My buddy and I went back the next day and bought a bunch of them. The next week it almost doubled in price..

Beer, Don I thought you drank RUM mon. :ph34r:
Yup, but there's nuttin' wrong with a cold brewski from time to time. :D
Don; Karen just bought a fifth of "Sailor Jerry" It is supposed to be good. ???? Thanks for the valuable info :rolleyes
All,right guys I'm putting a lock on that cooler,,,,Oh ya I don't drink beer,,,,drink up guys

Thanks a bunch bro I'm dumpin your rum outta my liquor cabinet and handin it out at the next race!!! :D :D

Back