• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Forsale 2 Roadrunner outriggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggerRacer

I have 2 older wood Roadrunner outriggers forsale.

1) 67 size rigger with running gear and pipe. no radio/servos or motor. 75.00

2) 90 size rigger with running gear and CMB Grand Prix motor, no radio or servos. 125.00 (yellow boat)

Will consider all offers.

I got the boats today & thank you so much for the nice boats...I would buy from RiggerRacer again & has great communication...Thanks RiggerRacer. :)

hey what happen i was suppose to buy the 75 dollar one we sent emails to each other and you never responded for payment. thank you anyways if you looked in the replies i had posted i wanted the 75 dollar one first. it dont matter

Looks like the first responder , Julian got Hosed on this deal ..nice job buddy ????? What a JACKASS !!!!!
Not at all. Hadn't heard anything and somebody wanted both. Sent a couple emails and got no response. Found out later he was out of town. My bad I quess.

Looks like the first responder , Julian got Hosed on this deal ..nice job buddy ????? What a JACKASS !!!!!
Hey....No need to get all over RiggerRacer....I will sell back the fuel soaked outrigger with the transom falling off to Julian or maybe you would like to buy it.

well the last thing i sent you was the address of where i was located and you where going to find out how much was the shipping im sorry fast cat that you caught a bad deal my friend you should get a refund back for whatever you found wrong that was not described in the ad just my 2 cents

Hey....No need to get all over RiggerRacer....I will sell back the fuel soaked outrigger with the transom falling off to Julian or maybe you would like to buy it.
No Sir .....
ok boys,play nice,it's only a toy boat. :)
We all have it worked out. No problems....

Allen

Back