• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Whiplash 40 gen 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave roach

Vendor
Selling for a friend

I have a whiplash 40 Gen 1.The frame is all built,all the bottom sheeting is done,Needs the tee nut put in for you engine mount and foam before putting on the top decks,Comes with cowl,No Hardwear,The bottom wear the tanks go has been cut out to get your tanks in.$200.00 plus shipping in the 48 states

Post here NO PM's

Dave Roach

BOAT no longer for SALE.

PB231386.JPG

PB231387.JPG

PB231388.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Roach is selling this for me and ask me to post Pictures. I am new to this so I will try to post some pics. if they don't show up send me a PM and give me your email addy and I will send you them in email format.

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

crap to sell mine I need to spend another 2 hours of bottom sheeting I C, screw it I am just going to build the rest of the bottom and sell it for 500

crap to sell mine I need to spend another 2 hours of bottom sheeting I C, screw it I am just going to build the rest of the bottom and sell it for 500

Larcor69,

Dude you act like your stuff is worth its weight in gold, guess what it is not!!! And a new cowl is another 55.00 bucks plus shipping, So Dave is doing a great deal for someone, Lets not rape his post, guy just trying to sell some product, stay on subject please.

Beau

how do you figure that my asking price is 100 less than if you get it all from Brian Sorry dave for this on your listing

New price $175.00 plus shipping in the US Only

Dave

Need to move this.New price $150.00 plus shipping in the US only.picture added in first post.

Dave

Back