• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Seaducer SD2 60/80 Mono V

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james quenneville

For Sale 60/80 sized Seaducer Mono hull nitro rc boat.

It measures 40 1/2 long by 12 1/2 wide.

The following is included.

* Complete installed seaducer hardware kit with adjustable out drive driven with heavy duty 1/4 flex shaft.

* Octura x 480 three blade balanced and sharpened race propeller

*JR xr3I 3 channel radio system with rs 300 rx

*Throttle servo

*Fuel tank system

* Bluebird BMS- 620MG high torque steering servo

* .67 size quiet pipe

All that is required is your engine and starting equiptment to get this boat up on plane again.

I ran this boat one summer until the engine wore out and sence have be very involved with rc helis so I have decided to sell it.

Its in excellent condition with no accidents showing only some minor scratches.

The boat handels great in rough waters as well as calm waters,and was clocked at 67mph on smooth water,turns fantastic with no trim tabs as all the seaducer boats do.

This boat and hardware kit only currently retails for over $420 but get this set up for SOLD.

Please ask any questions,all sales are final.

No Trades

P6160601.JPG

P6160602.JPG

P6160604.JPG

P6160605.JPG

P6160606.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no damage to hull , rudder ,prop or outdrive.

There are a few scratches on the bottom that are minor enough to not show in photos.

As mentioned in the description,the boat has no accident history just some minor hangar rash.

The boat ran perfect,I just got it trimmed perfectly when the engine expired shortly after.

I gave the old engine, a CMB .67 to my nephew to take apart and mess with.

Shoot me an offer if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back