• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: SCALES AND A CRACKERBOX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok guys the house cleaning continues I have a couple of Scales and one Crackerbox to get rid of so I'll start with the Cracker first.

Brand new in the box fiberglass Insane Crackerbox with Insane Hardware. Paid $550 Will Take $350 Plus Shipping.

Brand new glass RC Boat Company Scale Hull that makes 82 Atlas, Mid 80's Squire Shop boats

It includes a set of graphics for the 1985 Squire Shop Brittania. Paid $725 for the boat and graphics are $100. Will take $600 Plus Shipping

Scratch built wood hull 1970 Pay N' Pack Lil Buzzard. Boat originally came from RCU and I picked it up on Ebay a few years ago. Needs a motor but comes with radio servos and MACS pipe, plus original RCU documentation and pics. Paint needs a little TLC and it needs a driver. $650 Plus Shipping.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Mike, I'm interested in the RC boat company scale. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

Jevmax I need email address. Everybody else you should have mail.

Kevin I'm not gonna part with the pink boat yet but you never know....

Jevmax I need email address. Everybody else you should have mail.
Kevin I'm not gonna part with the pink boat yet but you never know....
;) ;) I figured, but it was worth the shot. Things are moving slow on the Gypsy and I will be traveling extensively for the next three months so they will be going even slower. I hope to make good progress when I get back.

The RC Boat Company hull reduced to $525 Plus shipping no decals

Pay N Pak Lil Buzzard $500 plus shipping.

Crackerbox $350 shipped

This may sound crazy but my dad built and ran the lil buzzard in the mid 80s here in rcu in washington? i have been looking for the boat do you know if it came from up here? and if so I would really like to talk to you about this boat. I am building my own lil buzzard as we speak, but if I could get my hands on my dads original boat well, you can imagine what that would mean to me. Thank you, Sincerely, Joey Caines

Pay N' Pak Lil' Buzzard Sold.....pending funds

Ron I will send the Cracker pics later when I get to the office.

Ok guys for some reason the person that was trying to buy the RC Boat Company hull has decided not to buy it I guess since their check bounced and they will not return emails or phone calls. So it is back on the block.

Since I have been getting asked this a lot I'll answer it now. Due to a pending claim I have against PayPal for double dipping me on another transaction I won't be using them for a while sorry.

Since I have been getting asked this a lot I'll answer it now. Due to a pending claim I have against PayPal for double dipping me on another transaction I won't be using them for a while sorry.

Had the same problem. It took getting my bank on the phone to fix the problem and an act of congress to close my account. Never again will I use paypal.

Back