• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Scale RTR Beauitiful "SOLD"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I decided to quit for entry Scale class this year

F/S: 1982" Executone" RTR 82U55 fiberglass build by Phil Thomas comes in MAC67 blue headed .510 carb with AB67black muffled pipe with 3 stinger bushings(.410,.430 and .450), CMDI 3rd needle valve, dummy driver, steel steering, stack exhausts. full speedmaster hardware with .250 flex cable down .187 shaft , stainless steel turn fin, blue antenna, 3 full servos,kwik swtich mount, Hobbico voltwatch2, Venom fail safe unit into the radiobox, 3 frame pictures 8X10 .Spare for back up .250 flex cable, X560S&B and P250 S&B/P by Andy Brown. Just need to hook up your radio(TX and RX) then ready to go Ask to sell $1,200.00 US plus shipping( depend on where area) Contact at email:allanyuen@ also available pictures ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

F/S: 1982" Executone" RTR 82U55 fiberglass build by Phil Thomas comes in MAC67 blue headed .510 carb with AB67black muffled pipe with 3 stinger bushings(.410,.430 and .450), CMDI 3rd needle valve, dummy driver, steel steering, stack exhausts. full speedmaster hardware with .250 flex cable down .187 shaft , stainless steel turn fin, blue antenna, 3 full servos,kwik swtich mount, Hobbico voltwatch2, Venom fail safe unit into the radiobox, 3 frame pictures 8X10 .Spare for back up .250 flex cable, X560S&B and P250 S&B/P by Andy Brown. Just need to hook up your radio(TX and RX) then ready to go Ask to sell $1,200.00 US plus shipping( depend on where area) Contact at email:allanyuen@ also available pictures ;)
Sounds like a deal for Jay Stone.he asked about my Speedy 8255 last week maybe you can find him on here

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me - Mike, found a 8255 already. :)

Sounds like a deal for Jay Stone.he asked about my Speedy 8255 last week maybe you can find him on here

Latest posts

Back