• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2004 67/80 Outrigger RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

B) For Sale; Late 2004 67/80 Orange Cobra II rigger RTR comes in full hardware plus two propellers( H-29 and H-30), Grim's docter tank and full three servos bonus for back up: cowling, front sponsons, rudder blade and two flex cable.250 drives. :) It look like as same Crapshooter body. Just put your engine and radio then go Race.It is really fast. Ask to sell $650.00 US dollars including shipping to your door. Contract at email:[email protected] Available pictuce. thanks, Allan Namba 16

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Alan I am very interested in this boat. Can you send pictures to [email protected] , I am in Montreal until Friday when I will fly back west home. I would pick the boat up during the Oct 1-2 race weekend in Calgary. I will email you direct this weekend when I am at home.

Martin

:eek: Update agian reduce $475.00 US or ;) do you want all everything ( Cobra hull+ MAC67 Silverheaded modified with upgrade bushed rotor housing by Andy Brown and radio: Futaba 3DPF 75MHZ FM Pistol Ch#77 :eek: just need fill up READY TO GO RACE. $650.00 including shipped thanks Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back