• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 67/80 outrigger RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

B) Late 2004 Orange/white 60/80 New style Cobra II rigger RTR comes in full hardware plus 2 propller( H-29 & H-30), metal tank( Grimracer),BMV 3rd mixture remote, MAC67 silverheaded Modified upgrade bushed rotor housing by Andy Brown with Brown 67 pipe and full radio: Futaba 3PDF 75mhz pistol ch#77 full three servos . Bonus spare(back up) new front sponsons, rudder blade, 2 qty flex.250 cable drives and cowling. Just need fill her up then READY to GO RACE!!! Ask to see $650.00 us dollars fund including shipped to your door. Available pictures so contrat at email:[email protected] thanks, Allan Namba 16 ( Calgary, AB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen,

Please do not associate the CRAPSHOOTER name with copies of my boat. Those that have copied my boat have not been able to duplicate it's performance. Do not continue to mislead people.

Stu Barr

:huh: Stu I am sorry that I dont know it but I am very lucky already It is sold today ( Pending Fund) :blink: I am not sure that heard rumor new 45 Taipan rigger as same as copy your boat. Don't blame me. thanks, Allan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back