• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale- R/R 67 ultralite

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

One of the guys that's in our local club called me at lunch today, and wanted me to spread the word about his 67 ultralite that he wants to sell, he told me a little, but you can mail him for the details. Complete new boat, sealed and painted with hardware and servos, built by Ralph and Finished by Frank Sechrest, setup for a Picco, but sold less engine and pipe, includes a second set of new front sponsons. Ralph said it was worth about 1100, Frank wants 875.

Franks Mail

[email protected]

thanks,

Mike B

Preston_Hall said:
Is this the black one? If so, that is a nice boat for somebody.
84541[/snapback]

I don't know what color it is for sure, knowing Frank, I kind of doubt that it would be black.

Mike B

Mike Byer said:
Preston_Hall said:
84541[/snapback]

I don't know what color it is for sure, knowing Frank, I kind of doubt that it would be black.

Mike B

84548[/snapback]

Frank told me one time that he liked bright colors as he can see them better. :p

Mike Byer said:
Preston_Hall said:
84541[/snapback]

Mike B

84548[/snapback]

Uh...............well..................anyway......................I was thinking of this boat. The black was like a mirror.

Preston_Hall said:
Mike Byer said:
Preston_Hall said:
84541[/snapback]

Mike B

84548[/snapback]

Uh...............well..................anyway......................I was thinking of this boat. The black was like a mirror.

84562[/snapback]

AAAAAAAHAAA Preston got it, I know he had a black 40 crapshooter, but I can't say on the 67

Mike B

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

I've been trying to contact Frank at the above E-Mail address for quite some time and it keeps bouncing back. Are you sure it's correct? IF not, please post the correct address.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Mike Byer said:
Preston_Hall said:
Mike Byer said:
Preston_Hall said:
84541[/snapback]

Mike B

84548[/snapback]

84562[/snapback]

AAAAAAAHAAA Preston got it, I know he had a black 40 crapshooter, but I can't say on the 67

Mike B

84565[/snapback]

Frank has a 45 and a 67 Crapshooter that is so dark of a blue hull that is looks like black. Both has yellow sponsons. I believe that is what Preston is thinking.

Brad, I just read a bunch of mail from that address that Frank sent to me, try again he has been away from the computer for a while.

Mike B

I just got a mail from Frank, and he says this is a new boat that he has just finished and it's never been around to the races with him, color is orange and clear.

Mike B

Preston Both of those boats in Pic were my ole boats. The Black boat, Nicknamed (BLACKCAT) is a 67 U/L W Imron paint. Frank purcahsed in Atlanta after a race & the other is a 45 Xtreme Roadrunner he bought both the same day....... Ralph tells me Frank called to day & was wanting to sale a New 67 Xtreme R/R

Back