• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For SALE NEW 36" Woodstuff Tunnel w/cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

I have a brand new 36" Woodstuff for sale with cowl, no radio box. Never drilled transom, never set up.

I have had this hull for 3 years and can never seem to get the money together to finish. Got a Mod Rossi 3.5 that I want to put on a HTB 290, so if anyone has one of these hulls and would like to do some trading I up for it.

I think they were $395 new from Mike, I'll take $295. . .

Mike,

If you sell the Woodstuff I have an HTB290 like new with an incredible paint job on top deck that woukd be perfect for that NR. Just let me know and I will send pics..... ;)

Mike,

If you sell the Woodstuff I have an HTB290 like new with an incredible paint job on top deck that woukd be perfect for that NR. Just let me know and I will send pics..... ;)
Shaw, you are sniffing too much nitro again! It's Doug Carter, not Mike Carter!!!!!! Apologize now. He told you once already. No more nitro for you.

Ron ain't on that Pine Crack is he. . .lol. . .I'll keep you in mind. . .got a trade in the making with Shane

Not sure if Mike is still making them, This is the only one I have besides my 48" Gas, and it ain't forsale.

Ron ain't on that Pine Crack is he. . .lol. . .I'll keep you in mind. . .got a trade in the making with Shane

Not sure if Mike is still making them, This is the only one I have besides my 48" Gas, and it ain't forsale.
Hahaha. Was thinking about Mike the builder instead of Mike the Hemrick that time.......... :)

Sorry Doug...... :( . If your deal with Rumrunner falls through and you sell outright and need an HTB, let me know....... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike is very much in business.

The tunnel boat range is from 28" to 48", electric, nitro, and gas. He's even done a few thunderboat builds...(beautiful!!)

(262) 210-9403

Garrett

Back