• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE MORE STUFF I HAVE LOCATED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry,

What hardware is included with the .21 Seaducer? And can you give me a list of the props pictured.

Thanks, Ron
ron it has the hardware pack from them.. rudder , mounts, strut, and i think the other little things that is listed in the hardware page.. if shipping to a us addy ill ship it free, just for you..thanks

tk

Also interested in what props are available. Thanks

ill get a list for both you and ron up asap.. im headed back to chicago in a few hours and need sleep, thanks

tk
guys ill get the props numbered for you.. ron is first in order and i have more stuff and make offers on all this stuff ..reasonable..im motovated to move it all.. thanks

tk

Terry how much for the raw 240?
tracy make me a fair offer on it, i really dont no ..maybe 15.00 shipped ? ALSO IT APPEARS AFTER BEING TOLD BY A MEMBER ON HERE THAT WANTED THE RADIO AND ALL RECIEVERS , AND THE CHECK WAS IN THE MAIL ON MONDAY....WELL IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALL UP FOR SALE AGIAN ..SAD IT NEEDS TO BE LIKE THAT, BUT HEY AFTER 3 OR 4 PMS I GUESS IT HAPPENS I HAVE FORGOT DEALS TOO.

tk

Any 1455 or X450 props Terry?

Thanks Glenn

Just noticed the latest pic. How much for the X450, 1452 and X455?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Glenn

how bout 65 for all three shipped ? if you dont have my addy pm me and ill send it to you

tk
Slight change of plan T.K.- Let me know what you want for the 1452 and i'll get the funds sent.

Thanks,

Glenn
25.00 shipped would be fine...pm me if you need my address..thanks

tk

Thanks Glenn

how bout 65 for all three shipped ? if you dont have my addy pm me and ill send it to you

tk
Slight change of plan T.K.- Let me know what you want for the 1452 and i'll get the funds sent.

Thanks,

Glenn

tk
GUYS I AM VERY MOTIVATED TO MOVE THE REST OF THIS STUFF..MAKE OFFERS AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

TK

Thanks Glenn

tk

Thanks,

Glenn

tk
GUYS I AM VERY MOTIVATED TO MOVE THE REST OF THIS STUFF..MAKE OFFERS AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

TK
well i have been placed back in the job market..this stuff needs to go..make reasonable offers and we will make something happen, if not satisfied and you feel stuff is not what is described ..return it and you will get your money back.. all this stuff is new or like new and needs a home..thanks guys

tk

TK

I cant tell from the original post whats left.. do you still have one of the nova carbs left? They are for a .21 yes? ;)

TK

I cant tell from the original post whats left.. do you still have one of the nova carbs left? They are for a .21 yes? ;)

looks like i might need to update bryan.. yes the carbs are for sale and they are new freshly done by steve wood and not ran since..and they are for the 21 motors .. thanks and lmk

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
radio and receivers still available if they are pm me with a package price. thanks jeff w

Latest posts

Back