• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Maus Tunnel 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Pagé

This fast Tunnel comes with 1/4 steering servo, a standard trotle servo, all hardware, radio box, 2 tanks, and with a almost stock K&B 7.5 engine, the only modification is the wider holes on the exhaust. This engine is almost new, just breaking with 4 tank's

The boat handle very well and it's an original MAUS with new paint and clear.

The boat is in top shape!

I ask 300$ US plus shipping for it.

You can pay me with paypal or money order, and you will pay only for the real shipping price!

You can see a pic of it in my Intlwaters gallery, the boat is white and blue with a skull head sticker! Take care, the pro K&B engine is NOT the one include in the deal!

Enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This fast Tunnel comes with 1/4 steering servo, a standard trotle servo, all hardware, radio box, 2 tanks, and with a almost stock K&B 7.5 engine, the only modification is the wider holes on the exhaust. This engine is almost new, just breaking with 4 tank's

You can pay me with paypal or money order, and you will pay only for the real shipping price!

You can see a pic of it in my Intlwaters gallery, the boat is white and blue with a skull head sticker! Take care, the pro K&B engine is NOT the one include in the deal!

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...=175&pos=35

Enjoy it!
NEW PRICE 300$ WITH THE SHIPPING COST, FOR USA OR CANADA!

MARC....

Hey this may be what I am looking for. I sent you a PM check it out. Doug Schultz

Enjoy it!

hmmm..... My link works fine for me, Your link shows a picture of a Hydro on my computer....

I guess thats what we get for trying to help.... more confusion than anything. :D

~James

I know what you mean about "happening before", I just always thought people were copying the wrong link.....I guess there is some sort of glitch in the Microproccesorwhateveryoucallit.....thing

hmmm..... My link works fine for me, Your link shows a picture of a Hydro on my computer....

I guess thats what we get for trying to help.... more confusion than anything. :D

~James

I know what you mean about "happening before", I just always thought people were copying the wrong link.....I guess there is some sort of glitch in the Microproccesorwhateveryoucallit.....thing
Does the exact same to me, yours shows a hydro, mine shows a tunnel. Well, just check his gallery folks!

I like the old paint job better...... ;)

This is an awesome boat and great to race stock B-OPC with. Who ever gets it will be satisifed for a long time. I'm also surprised to see it hasn't sold since Marc is giving it away at that price.

Back