• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale MAC 67 (New)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeDavis

Guys,

I have a MAC 67 that I would like to sale. I had plans to get deep into boats but as always things change..

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this add but I'm going to give it a try..

MAC 67

Never seen fuel,

Never seen a boat..

The mount in the photo is included also..

Asking $300+ shipping...

OBO

Thanks

PS Thanks Ron for turning me on to this site...

Side of MAC.jpg

Carb.jpg

Side of MAC 2.jpg

EX.jpg

Mount.jpg

Guys,

I have a MAC 67 that I would like to sale. I had plans to get deep into boats but as always things change..

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this add but I'm going to give it a try..

MAC 67

Never seen fuel,

Never seen a boat..

Asking $300+ shipping...

OBO

Thanks

George, good to see you on here you slacker! I still have your boat at my house...you need to come see me in Del Rio and get it. Hope things are going good for you and have a Merry Christmas.

Guys, I have two motors out of the same batch as George's and they run GOOD!

GQ

Guys,

MAC 67

Never seen fuel,

Never seen a boat..

Asking $300+ shipping...

OBO

Thanks

GEORGE, A SENT U A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DICK

Guys,

MAC 67

Never seen fuel,

Never seen a boat..

Asking $300+ shipping...

OBO

Thanks

George, good to see you on here you slacker! I still have your boat at my house...you need to come see me in Del Rio and get it. Hope things are going good for you and have a Merry Christmas.

Guys, I have two motors out of the same batch as George's and they run GOOD!

GQ

GQ,

Man I had a feeling I would see you on here.. Tell you what you come up here to Houston and I will take you out to some serious places to run those fast boats of yours..

I really do need to get it and put this motor in it. Without you around I have no one to teach me how to do this boat stuff..

Have you set any more records?

Man its really good to talk to you.. Tell the wife I said hello please...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

MAC 67

Never seen fuel,

Never seen a boat..

Asking $300+ shipping...

OBO

Thanks

GEORGE, A SENT U A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DICK
Sent you one back Dick....

Your welcome. You'll like it over here.

I*'m kind of surprised that somebody hasn't grabbed it up by now but right now people are spending their money elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back