• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: E Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Chase

B) Youngblood carbon fiber hull with cowl. Picco 67 EXR slightly modified; fresh. Nitro pipe with muffler. 1/4" shaft with extra props. Runs good; needs to tweeked yet. No time. Hitech 645MG and 325BB servos installed. $300.00 plus shipping; no radio. I will lower the price to $250.00 without motor and pipe. Still a good deal. Pictures available to send. Call 248-879-0854 or Email [email protected]

sold. waiting for funds.

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Youngblood carbon fiber hull with cowl. Picco 67 EXR slightly modified; fresh. Nitro pipe with muffler. 1/4" shaft with extra props. Runs good; needs to tweeked yet. No time. Hitech 645MG and 325BB servos installed. $300.00 plus shipping; no radio. Pictures available to send. Call 248-879-0854 or Email [email protected]
Please send pictures [email protected]
I sent the pictures out. If they didn't come through, let me know. Karl

B) Youngblood carbon fiber hull with cowl. Picco 67 EXR slightly modified; fresh. Nitro pipe with muffler. 1/4" shaft with extra props. Runs good; needs to tweeked yet. No time. Hitech 645MG and 325BB servos installed. $300.00 plus shipping; no radio. Pictures available to send. Call 248-879-0854 or Email [email protected]
Please send pictures [email protected]
I sent the pictures out. If they didn't come through, let me know. Karl
I would also sell the boat minus motor and pipe for $200.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back