• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE a sheet of carbon fiber

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I also have a sheet of vacum bagged Carbon it measures 13 1/2 x 27 4 layers of good cloth and a 4oz glass sheet on inside .040 very strong no holes Perfect for hatches . I can make more if needed $50.00 plus shipping USA prefered but will consider other countries.........

Last edited by a moderator:
First a 20 Seaducer i bought then sold to a friend. He changed hi s mind so its for sale again Used has been run and was told was a winner. Somehow it got a bang on the left rear of deck Yellow top White perfect bottom $80.00 plus shipping for pics pm me your email...... I also have a sheet of vacum bagged Carbon it measures 13 1/2 x 27 4 layers of good cloth and a 4oz glass sheet on inside .040 very strong no holes Perfect for hatches . I can make more if needed $50.00 plus shipping USA prefered but will consider other countries.........
would like a pic... [email protected] thank you

The Carbon fiber sheet is SWEET, vacuum formed, looked great! I was over at mikeys house to get fuel, I had to snoop around. haha! Ken

The Carbon fiber sheet is SWEET, vacuum formed, looked great! I was over at mikeys house to get fuel, I had to snoop around. haha! Ken
Boat is sold pending funds . Im going to get creamed for this i should have put post here and did not. Too many pms to deal with sorry guys next time i will do better.....Mike

I also have a sheet of vacum bagged Carbon it measures 13 1/2 x 27 4 layers of good cloth and a 4oz glass sheet on inside .040 very strong no holes Perfect for hatches . I can make more if needed $50.00 plus shipping USA prefered but will consider other countries.........
Bring me 2 sheets to Atlanta please. B)

Can do,Don do you have a cutter? You will need a dremel saw circular saw blade fine tooth.........

Can do,Don do you have a cutter? You will need a dremel saw circular saw blade fine tooth.........
I'm going to laminate a sheet of 1/64" ply to the "backside" before I cut it unless you can do that the same time you bag it? Makes it about .015" thicker and it cuts real smooth in the bandsaw.

I'm going to laminate a sheet of 1/64" ply to the "backside" before I cut it unless you can do that the same time you bag it? Makes it about .015" thicker and it cuts real smooth in the bandsaw.
I have not done that and the resin might not come out. By bagging you will be able to bond right to it no problems

I have not done that and the resin might not come out. By bagging you will be able to bond right to it no problems
Not a problem. :)

Back