• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Special Eagle SGX 67/80 ATR "Beautiful" PENDING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

For Sale Special Eagle SGX built by Andy Brown cover Kelvar/Carbon fiberglass built by Bob Turtle comes in CMDI full hardware,S.S metal tank, 2 New CMDI.250 and step down.187 cable drives CMDI 3rd remote needle, full three servos , extra cowling , 4 qty new Rossi #7 glow plugs and 2 Prop:ABC H-30 S&B and H-32 S&B. The 4 holes mount pattern engine are fitting for CMB67/80 or MAC67/84 It is very good and fast stable Sell $700.00 shipped or with New Radio: Airtronics M-11 75MHZ ch#69 $800.00 shipped No Paypal Accept only International Money Order

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Allen, I don't need another boat but I sure would like the free apron, what do you say dude?

Greg

Greg, your too funny.....the only way (besides Allans give away) to get one is to win one at Crazy Al's race..... :lol:

Hey Allen, I don't need another boat but I sure would like the free apron, what do you say dude?

Greg

Greg, your too funny.....the only way (besides Allans give away) to get one is to win one at Crazy Al's race..... :lol:
I will go to win new Apron and Jacket "A/ACE" from Al Hobbs at Crazy Al's race in Montona next year :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly what it takes to get your hands on one of these, if you hadn't stuck you nose in here I might have tricked Allen out of one. Foiled again. Crap.
:p ...Greg, next time you see my trailer, dig around near the front, there's a couple extra in there.... :lol:

Back