• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2 Mac .21 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Barnhart

Both are complete engines, they can be bolted in and raced tomorrow. They both have sleeve chamfers and stock carbs.

Asking $250 OBO shipped in the lower 48 for each engine. Both are in great condition and have lots of life left in them.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post some this weekend when I'm home.

I'm not opposed to shipping there. I'd like to look into what that will cost first though and adjust for it if necessary.

Shane:

Got it and pictures sent. We can sort out shipping to Australia if you want to buy one, that is not a problem for me.

Hi Jeff,

I just got my pictures. Not your fault. My computer had problems with email.

Whats the status? Are they sold? If Bob wants it and Shane bought one I guess that's it. I won't cry.

I needed a back up for mine for winter nats in Orlando. If they back out I might have interest.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill and Bob,

The motor with the large flywheel is bought and paid for by Shane.

The other motor is still available, I'll take the best offer.

Here is a picture of my remaining engine for sale. I have a few more, but I had HDR turned on when I took the pictures so they are too big to upload all at once. I'm glad to send other pictures via email.

This engine has been well cared for and the sleeve definitely still has some good life left in it. I also have a header that I will include with the engine. $230 OBO, shipped in the lower 48.

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1059resize.jpgIMG_1060resize.jpgIMG_1061resize.jpg

Here are some pictures of the internals on my remaining Mac .21 for sale. Please make me an offer.

Thanks,

Jeff

Price reduced for the remaining motor: $200 or best offer, shipped in the lower 48.

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back