• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For all racers coming to the Nitro Nats in Evansville.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

I will have a tent setup at the nitro nats I am selling all my hobby related items due to health reason and now that my daughters cancer is back we will need funds to go to Massachusetts to help with the grand kids and her. So please stop by and see if I have anything that you may need or want I have it priced to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

sorry to hear. hope all goes well. praying for you and your family

I will have a tent setup at the nitro nats I am selling all my hobby related items due to health reason and now that my daughters cancer is back we will need funds to go to Massachusetts to help with the grand kids and her. So please stop by and see if I have anything that you may need or want I have it priced to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Very sorry to hear about your daughter. So many of us have a lot to be thankful for by having healthy families. I would like to help you. If you will post your PayPal account, I will make the first $25 donation. I am sure there are others in our boating community that would be willing to donate $5, $10, $25, or whatever they can spare, to help you get to your daughters side to help her while she recovers and gets her treatments. I will be watching for your posting. We will keep her in our prayers.

Thank you Ron and all for your prayers and I am not asking for donations but if you heart wants you to help I can not say no. I just thank God for opening your heart to want help.

Brian M.

PayPal is

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ron and all for your prayers and I am not asking for donations but if you heart wants you to help I can not say no. I just thank God for opening your heart to want help.

Brian M.

PayPal is

[email protected]
Brian,

Donation made. I am sure other fellow boaters will do the same to help you. Please keep us posted on your daughter's progress.

Thanks Ron will keep you update and God Bless you and yours as well.

Brian

Brian,

I just told Baxter Walton about your situation when I was purchasing a motor from him. He requested I send $25 of his payment to you. I just completed the donation to your PayPal account. He is listed on IW as Baxter Walton.

Ok here is a list of what is still for sale if you want pics just ask and I will take some for you thanks Brian.

1-Futaba Magnum 3PM 10 model Memory Transmitter only had it for a year and just got it serviced by Futaba last year come with one rec. and one set of crystals. $110 shipped

1-Futaba R153F 75mhz Receiver with channel 87 $25 shipped just serviced by Futaba

Box of all size fuel tanks $30 shipped

9 tuned pipes $60 shipped

1 super tiger .18 engine brand new never seen fuel $110 shipped

1 Intellipeak ICE charger $90 shipped

Payment- PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here is a list of what is still for sale if you want pics just ask and I will take some for you thanks Brian.

1. Futaba Magnum 3PM 10 model Memory Transmitter only had it for a year and just got it serviced by Futaba last year come with one rec. and one set of crystals. $115 shipped

2. 1 Futaba R153F 75mhz Receiver with channel 87 $25 shipped

1 Futaba R133F 75mhz Receiver with channel 89 $25 shipped

3. Mounts

1 set of TFL Hobby 21 mounts $25 shipped

1 set SpeedMaster 21 mounts $25 shipped

will list more later as I get it laid out. If you want to buy something and you know someone at the races here in Evansville maybe they can save you the shipping charge and bring it back to you.
Brian,

Can you send me a pic of the 133 receiver? E mail of [email protected] Thanks much.

John

1. Futaba Magnum 3PM 10 model Memory Transmitter only had it for a year and just got it serviced by Futaba last year come with one rec. and one set of crystals. $115 shipped

2. 1 Futaba R153F 75mhz Receiver with channel 87 $25 shipped

1 Futaba R133F 75mhz Receiver with channel 89 $25 shipped

3. Mounts

1 set of TFL Hobby 21 mounts $25 shipped

1 set SpeedMaster 21 mounts $25 shipped

will list more later as I get it laid out. If you want to buy something and you know someone at the races here in Evansville maybe they can save you the shipping charge and bring it back to you.
Brian,

Can you send me a pic of the 133 receiver? E mail of [email protected] Thanks much.

John
sent

Back