Foam for sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

Anyone have any clegg cell pieces they want to get rid of? I need two pieces for a set of .12 sponsons. The measurement that I need are 2x2x12. If you can help please respond, I need to get this build complete. If you have something better let me know. Thanks in advance. Ryon Shaw

Anyone have any clegg cell pieces they want to get rid of? I need two pieces for a set of .12 sponsons. The measurement that I need are 2x2x12. If you can help please respond, I need to get this build complete. If you have something better let me know. Thanks in advance. Ryon Shaw
Call Fiberglass Coatings in St Pete Fl , they probably have scraps to get rid of dirt cheap .

E-mail your sales rep for DIAB. Here's the info.

DIAB Inc

Steve Krayer

Regional Sales Manager

Mobile: 239-848-6630

Fax: 239-574-7397

E-mail: [email protected]

FLORIDA

Tell them you would like a "sample" of the Divinycell H-60. They will send it right out free of charge.

Call Fiberglass Coatings in St Pete Fl , they probably have scraps to get rid of dirt cheap .
Pat Hery, Their resident Einstein........

I have some left that should work for you. Call me 817-692-9605 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I have three different densities and thicknesses.

Back