flywheels/collect

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lay26

Supporting Member
i saw someone who makes flywheels that fit the Nova rossi car motors with the SG crankshaft. also what Flex collect would fit this application? thanks

i saw someone who makes flywheels that fit the Nova rossi car motors with the SG crankshaft. also what Flex collect would fit this application? thanks
I've been making some of 6061 aluminum.

They should work on any .21 SG car crank with a 7mm ID front bearing, and I'll be making some smaller flywheels for the .12 size engines too.

fly1.jpg

An Aeromarine # 1724 collet should work nicely with the engines that have 1/4x28 threads.

Duane

I've been making some of 6061 aluminum.

They should work on any .21 SG car crank with a 7mm ID front bearing, and I'll be making some smaller flywheels for the .12 size engines too.

fly1.jpg

An Aeromarine # 1724 collet should work nicely with the engines that have 1/4x28 threads.

Duane
If you want a OEM flywheel, the CMB .21 inboard flywheel and cone is a direct fit. Use a Aeromarine CMB .21-.45 collet which has the pilot, on the thread end. Richard D

Latest posts

Back