• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale L/F starter motors ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
so I have many different starters in my collection but now I want a new something
What is out there !! I have a
Speed Master handle but my motor won’t fit !!!
Ideas ?

This was my starter for my twins. I used to use a box with relay in it to run it. Switch won't handle direct amp load. Built a new one with lipo and this one is riding the shelf collecting dust. $40 plus shipping.
Mike

Attachments

• 20230422_090521.jpg
    20230422_090521.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230422_090546.jpg
    20230422_090546.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Can it be converted to a lipo with a switch ? Looking for more on that base I have a Toro ridding mower starter that is small and powerful but just to much and don’t fit my SM handle

Yes it can. I will see if I can find the pic of my old one that I sold a while ago. I will tell you what I did.

Here is some pics
You can see the large Amp rated switch hanging off the back. I made a delrin push rod that goes inside of the handle. Just to extend the button. It has a socket hole on one end that the switch button goes into. Works awesome. My black sullivan which I still use to this day has a reversing switch in that little box. That thing is crammed full. Not for a beginner to build.
Mike

20200331_171220.jpg20210531_145513.jpg

Last edited:
I have since built a new starter that is similiar to what Boris and Daniel build. The dynatron was just a little short on power for my gas twin. It worked, but I tried one of a Mark Anderson home built one and it was 2 times the power. So built another and sold my dynatron to a local guy.
Mike

Jim and I worked out a deal. This item is not available since Jim is taking it. This might have broken the rules slightly but I don't think so. Sorry if I did Don.
Mike

Latest posts

Back