• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Floor engine mount & 9 B OS carb.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K F Wheeler

Supporting Member
Recently acquired an "H & P Racing" aluminum .67 engine floor mount. Looking for equivalent that will fit my Blackhead .45 Picco's. Wouldn't mind info on H&P Racing... As I like the mount I do have. It will be going in a scale boat. Also looking for an O.S. 9 b carb in new or slightly used condition to fit on my Picco .67's... Ken

You're right! Now I've been to Bill's sight several times and knew Bill was selling a floor mount for .67's. Bill list the mount as "HP". Just took a closer look at the picture Bill has on his site. It IS "H&P RACING"!! I have a set that I got from Bill. They will be going into a scale boat. He said the guys use the same mounts for .45's... I would prefer a mount that's FOR a .45 engine. I would really like a mount just like this "H&P Racing" but made for a .45...

45 SLOPED THRU THE FLOOR MOTOR MOUNT, Double Aceracing Products (double-aceracingproducts.com)
Recently acquired an "H & P Racing" aluminum .67 engine floor mount. Looking for equivalent that will fit my Blackhead .45 Picco's. Wouldn't mind info on H&P Racing... As I like the mount I do have. It will be going in a scale boat. Also looking for an O.S. 9 b carb in new or slightly used condition to fit on my Picco .67's... Ken
45 SLOPED THRU THE FLOOR MOTOR MOUNT, Double Aceracing Products (double-aceracingproducts.com)

67/80 Scale/Sport Motor Mount, Double Aceracing Products (double-aceracingproducts.com)

Back